The temperature can affect:
1) The maximum consumption rate int
2) The standard metabolism met
3) The mortality mor.
The temperature effect on mortality is on the total mortality because we cannot distinguish between predation and background mortality without additional assumptions.
The temperature is made with Q10 factors from a reference temperature
of T degrees C.
There are five scenarios:
0) Reference scenario of 10 degrees
1) Base scenario with Q10=2 on maximum consumption and metabolism (blue)
2) Q10=2 on maximum consumption (green)
3) Q10=2 on metabolism (orange)
4) Q10=2 on total mortality (red)
Ken H Andersen, January 2020
Temperature affects metabolism with Q10=2